Ancient Archirex - Space Dinosaur Abduction
As a dinosaur, use your spaceship to build a pyramid whilst locals throw stones at you.
Still has a few bugs such as the black sand in webGL.
Designed for an Xbox One Controller.
- Left Stick (L3) Movement
- Right Stick (R3) Camera
- Right Trigger (R2): Tractor Beam
- Left Trigger (L2): Absorb Tractor Beam Contents (Eat humans)
- Left / Right Bumper (L1 / R1): Rotate Pieces
- A button: Hide Help
Mouse / Keyboard controls:
- WASD for 4 directional movement
- Arrow Keys to control camera
- Space Bar to control tractor beam
- U to Eat Humans
- E + R to rotate pieces
Created as part of the 48 hour Moray Game Jam 2019 by Team 'Openly Game Men' using the theme 'Seeing is believing'.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Release date||Mar 17, 2019|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Audacity, 3ds Max|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Abstract, Aliens, Alternate History, Altgame, Arcade, Casual, Dinosaurs, Low-poly|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.